Your Satisfaction Is Important To Us
Your Satisfaction Is Important To Us!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for a refund for what you paid for the item. We do not refund shipping costs. Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to be issued. We do not exchange items: we only issue refunds for returned items.
Returns can only be accepted for untailored items, with their original tags attached. Items must be received in our warehouse within 30 days of the purchase date. Returns cannot be accepted for clearance merchandise or beyond 30 days from the day it was delivered to you.
In order to process your refund, please provide your registration name and order number with your return. You can access your order history by logging into your account.
Be sure to select delivery confirmation on your return package, because MiddleEasternMall.com is not responsible for returns lost in transit. Please, please, please do not over-stuff the packages to save on postage, because it destroys the merchandise. If merchandise is intentionally or negligently damaged by the customer, we will either ship the items back to you for you to keep, or deduct up to 20% off the refund to be issued.
To help us serve you better, we set these guidelines for returns.
- Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs related to returning the product.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase date. If we receive returned items beyond 30 days of purchase, a refund will not be issued, and the items will be returned to you without any credit.
- Inspect each and every item upon receiving it. Identify whether any damage occurred during shipping.
- The returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when it was shipped, that is, untailored, new, and unwashed, and must be shipped in the original packaging with all tags attached.
- Provide the name that you registered at MiddleEasternMall.com, plus your order number. This will help to expedite issuing the store credit. (It is difficult to process returns with no information except the return address on the envelope).